Exclusive Property Distinguished Guests
Distinguished Guests of historical villa Rigoni Savioli
- General Armando Diaz - The Italian High Command - World War I (WWI)
- Luigi Luzzati - Famous Economist and Economic Thinker
- Giovanni Comisso - Born in Treviso, he was an important figure of the Italian literature of the first half of the 20th century. He wrote novels, stories, reportages
- Diego Valeri - Famous Italian Essayistz
- Andrea Zanzotto - Born October 10, 1921 is an Italian poet
- Cesare Pollini - Famous Italin pianist and composer
- Mario Rigoni Stern - Was an Italian author and World War II veteran. His first novel Il sergente nella neve, published in 1953 (and the following year in English as The Sergeant in the Snow), draws on his own experience as a Sergeant Major in the Alpini corp during the disastrous retreat from Russia in World War II. It is his only work to be translated into English and Spanish. Other well-known works also include Le stagioni di Giacomo (Giacomo's Seasons), Storia di Tönle (The Story of Tönle), and the collection of short stories Sentieri sotto la neve (Paths Beneath the Snow).
- Massimo Scattolin - After a number of lessons with Andres Segovia, Massimo Scattolin began his concert career as a soloist, since developing his chamber music and orchestral activities to include some of the best-known concertos for guitar and orchestra. Composers such as Astor Piazzolla and Violet Archer have written concertos for him.
- Tristan Tzara - born Samuel or Samy Rosenstock, also known as S. Samyro was a Romanian and French avant-garde poet, essayist and performance artist. Also active as a journalist, playwright, literary and art critic, composer and film director, he was known best for being one of the founders and central figures of the anti-establishment Dada movement.
- Tono Zancanaro - Was a Italian painter, engraver and illustrator.
- Armando Pizzicato - Was a Italian painter.
- Giorgio De Chirico - was a pre-Surrealist and then Surrealist Italian painter born in Volos, Greece, to a Genovese mother and a Sicilian father. He founded the scuola metafisica art movement.
- Dario Fo - Dario Fo (born March 24, 1926) is an Italian satirist, playwright, theater director, actor and composer. His dramatic work employs comedic methods of the ancient Italian commedia dell'arte, a theatrical style popular with the working classes. He currently owns and operates a theatre company with his wife, actress Franca Rame. He was awarded the 1997 Nobel Prize in Literature, with the committee highlighting him as a writer "who emulates the jesters of the Middle Ages in scourging authority and upholding the dignity of the downtrodden".
- Franca Rame - is an Italian theatre actress and playwright. She is also the wife of Nobel Prize winning author Dario Fo and the mother of the writer Jacopo Fo.
- Giuseppe Pambieri - is a italian film actor, stage actor and theater director.
- Lia Tanzi - is an Italian actress.
- Ernesto Calindri - was an italian film actor and stage actor
- Nando Gazzolo - is an actor and Italian dubber.
- Paolo Ferrari - is an actor and television presenter Italian.
- Delia Scala - was an Italian actress.
- Carola Stagnaro - is an Italian actress.
- and many others ...